What passes for excitement these days

Looks like another holiday season has come and gone. What makes a successful family vacation where I come from? Just follow these simple steps:

1. Eat some weird hippie goodness, preferably purchased from a weird hippie at a weird hippie market.

(if it looks like that, it's either poisonous or good for you)

2. Get way too competitive playing kiddie games

(WHICH I WON BY THE WAY SO STICK THAT IN YOUR PHD PIPE AND SMOKE IT)

3. Encourage idiotic behavior by otherwise sensible people

(done and done)

Comments

  1. I object to the characterization of my behavior as "idiotic". Watch yourself, or I'll post the picture of you doing the same, just not as well. Besides, the wood guys clearly started it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"Sometimes the bar, well ... he eats you"

Greatest Hitz

The End of Africa